Sunday, August 23, 2009

Shameful, shameless.

So I know it's been long time no blog! And it's not like I haven't bought new earrings or read my regular blogs, buttttt, you know. I'm shameful. School starts tomorrow and I'm going to recreate this look that I snapped a week ago, though I've since cut my hair so it's not quite true to life!

I don't know what it is about hoops, and it probably has to do with their versatility that they are always chic, simple and appropriate, but I've really been noticing them as a choice versus a more elaborate earring. Cameron Diaz's look in In Her Shoes always has hoops, and over at Decorno she listed her travel uniform and its accessories. I think they're comparable to pearls in that they can be a simple, yet effective accessory to an outfit.




These are the smallest hoops in a pack of three I got. The largest ones touch my shoulders, and are really only reserved for laughs. I don't car for small hoops, though. I'm silly like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment